SB 432: Employment Conditions
GENERAL BILL by Gruters
Employment Conditions; Prohibiting a political subdivision from establishing, mandating, or otherwise requiring an employer to offer conditions of employment not otherwise required by state or federal law; specifying that certain requirements related to minimum wage and other conditions of employment are expressly preempted to the state, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 62
• Introduced -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 2 -SJ 194
• Now in Community Affairs
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.