CS/CS/HB 7103: Community Development and Housing
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Judiciary Committee ; Commerce Committee ; Fischer ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Roth
Community Development and Housing ; Requiring a county to provide certain incentives to fully offset all costs to the developer of its affordable housing contribution; requiring that a county review the application for completeness and issue a certain letter within a specified period after receiving an application for approval of a development permit or development order; requiring the holder of certain impact fee credits to be entitled to a certain benefit if a local government increases its impact fee rates; requiring condominium associations to ensure compliance with the Florida Fire Prevention Code, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 House - Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1289
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Judiciary Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 491
• Introduced -HJ 491
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/03/19, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Judiciary Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 7 -HJ 584
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 582
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 597
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/10/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 8 -HJ 680
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 679
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 682
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 814
• Amendment(s) adopted (726475, 773351) -HJ 814,816
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 865
• Amendment(s) adopted (250551) -HJ 865
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 72 NAYS 37 -HJ 865
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 515
• Received -SJ 515
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 811
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 1730 -SJ 812
• Read 2nd time -SJ 811
• Amendment(s) adopted (387652) -SJ 821
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 883
• Motion to reconsider adopted -SJ 884
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, adopted as amended (444806) -SJ 885
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 26 NAYS 13 -SJ 885
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) failed (396347) -HJ 1289
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (444806) -HJ 1282, 1289
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 66 NAYS 42 -HJ 1289
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1289
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.