CS/SB 104: Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Book ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Harrell
Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program; Creating the “Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program Act”; creating the program within the Department of Health; authorizing the department to contract with a third-party vendor to administer the program; providing inspection, inventory, and storage requirements for centralized and local repositories; authorizing the department to establish a direct-support organization to provide assistance, funding, and promotional support for program activities; authorizing the Governor to waive program patient eligibility requirements during a declared state of emergency, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/04/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/20/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 40
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 149
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.