SB 120: Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program
GENERAL BILL by Perry
Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program; Extending the scheduled expiration of the pilot program, etc.
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/05/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• Introduced -SJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 03/19/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/19 -SJ 496
• Read 2nd time -SJ 476
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 572
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 572
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.