CS/HB 127: Permit Fees
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Williamson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes ; Grieco ; Hill ; LaMarca ; Overdorf
Permit Fees; Requires governing bodies of counties & municipalities to post their permit & inspection fee schedules & building permit & inspection utilization reports on their websites; requires governing bodies of local governments to create building permit & inspection utilization reports & post reports on their websites by specified date; provides requirements for such governing bodies & reports.
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Business and Professions Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/23/19, 10:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 295
• Now in Business and Professions Subcommittee -HJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 02/13/19, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 298
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 298
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/05/19, 4:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 31
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 298
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 349
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 346
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/20/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 454
• Amendment(s) adopted (308689) -HJ 454
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 468
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 468
• Immediately certified -HJ 468
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 272
• Received -SJ 272
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 276
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 142 -SJ 276
• Read 2nd time -SJ 276
• Read 3rd time -SJ 276
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 276
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 561
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-121
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.