CS/HB 193: Charlotte County
LOCAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Grant, M.
Charlotte County; Repeals provisions relating to compensation of members & chairman of board of county commissioners, travel expenses for members of commission, & funds for entertainment of dignitaries.
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 35
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 02/06/19, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 296
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/19/19, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 299
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 299
• Introduced -HJ 35
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 290
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 504
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 509
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 509
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 304
• Received -SJ 304
• Placed on Local Calendar, 05/01/19 -SJ 765
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 685
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 685
• Read 3rd time -SJ 686
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 686
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1129
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-171
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.