HB 3447: Home Delivered Meals for Elderly in Northeast Florida
APPROPRIATIONS PROJECT by Duggan ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Daniels
Home Delivered Meals for Elderly in Northeast Florida; Provides an appropriation for the Home Delivered Meals for Elderly in Northeast Florida. APPROPRIATION: $400,000
Last Action: 5/4/2019 House - See SB 2500 (line item 398)
Bill Text: PDF
Additional information is available at myfloridahouse.gov.
• Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 201
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/21/19, 10:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 308
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 308
• Introduced -HJ 201
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• See SB 2500 (line item 398)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.