CS/CS/HB 361: Mental Health
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Silvers ; Duran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Driskell ; Hill ; Toledo ; Valdes ; Webb ; Willhite
Mental Health; Requires service providers to disclose information from clinical record relating to threats; revises deadlines for submission of documentation regarding involuntary examinations; revises purpose of civil commitment of sexually violent predators; revises responsibilities of DOE & Statewide Office for Suicide Prevention; revises criteria for designation as Certified Suicide Prevention School.
Last Action: 5/1/2019 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1418 (Ch. 2019-134), CS/HB 7125 (Ch. 2019-167), CS/CS/SB 838 (Ch. 2019-51) -HJ 1097
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 48
• Introduced -HJ 48
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/20/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 479
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 473
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 487
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/02/19, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 29 NAYS 0 -HJ 567
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 567
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/09/19, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 673
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 666
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 681
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 932
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1418 (Ch. 2019-134), CS/HB 7125 (Ch. 2019-167), CS/CS/SB 838 (Ch. 2019-51) -HJ 1097
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.