CS/CS/SB 366: Infectious Disease Elimination Programs
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Braynon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pizzo ; Book ; Stewart ; Rader
Infectious Disease Elimination Programs; Citing this act as the "Infectious Disease Elimination Act (IDEA)"; providing that a county commission may authorize a sterile needle and syringe exchange program; requiring the development of an oversight and accountability system for certain purposes; providing for immunity from civil liability, under certain circumstances, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/19/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/06/19, 4:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 58
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 154
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 187
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 284
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/19 -SJ 311
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 288
• Read 2nd time -SJ 311
• Read 3rd time -SJ 311
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 311
• Immediately certified -SJ 311
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 664
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Received -HJ 664
• Substituted for CS/HB 171 -HJ 733
• Read 2nd time -HJ 733
• Amendment(s) adopted (517403, 836647) -HJ 733
• Read 3rd time -HJ 733
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 3 -HJ 733
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 2 amendment(s) (517403, 836647) -SJ 866
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 866
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 866
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-143
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.