SB 374: Children and Youth Cabinet
GENERAL BILL by Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Stewart
Children and Youth Cabinet; Expanding the membership of the Children and Youth Cabinet within the Executive Office of the Governor to include a representative from the Florida Dental Association appointed by the Governor, etc.
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/11/19, 4:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/04/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 58
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/03/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19 -SJ 342
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 362
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 362
• Immediately certified -SJ 404
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.