CS/SB 532: Wetland Mitigation
Wetland Mitigation; Authorizing a local government to allow permittee-responsible mitigation on lands purchased and owned by a local government for conservation purposes under certain circumstances; requiring such mitigation to meet specified requirements, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 521 (Ch. 2019-110) -SJ 518
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/05/19, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 69
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 186
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 03/19/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 257
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 518
• Substituted CS/HB 521 -SJ 518
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 521 (Ch. 2019-110) -SJ 518
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.