CS/SB 628: Water Resources
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources ; Albritton
Water Resources; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to conduct a comprehensive and quantitative needs-based overview of this state’s water resources; specifying requirements for the overview; requiring the department to submit a report every 5 years to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Infrastructure and Security
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Infrastructure and Security (IS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations -SJ 77
• Introduced -SJ 77
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/26/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 284
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Infrastructure and Security
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 289
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Infrastructure and Security
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.