SB 7000: OGSR/Dental Workforce Surveys/Department of Health
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy
OGSR/Dental Workforce Surveys/Department of Health; Amending provisions relating to an exemption from the public records requirements for personal identifying information contained in dental workforce surveys held by the Department of Health; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/07/19, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 145
• Introduced -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/12/19, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Rules
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.