HB 7091: OGSR/Hurricane and Flood Loss Model Trade Secrets
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Fischer
OGSR/Hurricane and Flood Loss Model Trade Secrets; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption relating to certain information related to trade secrets used to design an insurance hurricane or flood loss model.
• Referred to Commerce Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 488
• Introduced -HJ 470
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/28/19, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Commerce Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 545
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 545
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/08/19, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 632
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 632
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 695
• Read 3rd time -HJ 695
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 696
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 468
• Received -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 568
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7054 -SJ 568
• Read 2nd time -SJ 568
• Read 3rd time -SJ 568
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 568
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 939
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-35
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.