SB 806: Local Government Public Construction Works
GENERAL BILL by Perry
Local Government Public Construction Works; Requiring the governing board of a local government to consider estimated costs of certain projects using generally accepted cost-accounting principles that account for specified costs when making a specified determination; requiring that a local government that performs projects using its own services, employees, and equipment disclose the actual costs of the project after completion to the Auditor General; requiring estimated total construction project costs for certain projects to include specified costs, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 92
• Introduced -SJ 92
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/12/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.