HB 983: Ratification of Rules of the Department of Financial Services
GENERAL BILL by Casello ; Willhite
Ratification of Rules of the Department of Financial Services; Ratifies specified rule of DFS relating to implementation of certain expanded workers' compensation benefits to satisfy condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of rules that likely create adverse impact or increase regulatory costs.
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 99
• Introduced -HJ 99
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/13/19, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 03/25/19, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 497
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/04/19, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 591
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 591
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 694
• Read 3rd time -HJ 694
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 694
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 465
• Received -SJ 465
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 559
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1210 -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 559
• Read 3rd time -SJ 559
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 559
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 938
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-139
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.