SB 1020: Institutional Formularies Established by Nursing Home Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Bean
Institutional Formularies Established by Nursing Home Facilities; Authorizing a nursing home facility to establish and implement an institutional formulary; requiring a nursing home facility to maintain written policies and procedures for the institutional formulary; authorizing a pharmacist to therapeutically substitute medicinal drugs under an institutional formulary established by a nursing home facility, under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 559 -SJ 585
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 76
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 153
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/28/20, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/29/20, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 216
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/20/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/20 -SJ 550
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 550
• Read 2nd time -SJ 585
• Substituted CS/HB 559 -SJ 585
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 559 -SJ 585
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.