CS/HB 1047: Construction Materials Mining Activities
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee ; Avila ; Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fernandez-Barquin ; LaMarca
Construction Materials Mining Activities; Creates monitoring & reporting pilot program for use of explosives for construction materials mining activities in Miami-Dade County within Division of State Fire Marshal; requires marshal to hire or contract for such monitoring & reporting, post reports, & adopt rules; requires persons who use such explosives to submit certain written notice to State Fire Marshal; provides appropriation. APPROPRIATION: $2,040,000
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 91
• Introduced -HJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 505
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 505
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 550
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 546
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 568
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/20/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 629
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 629
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 715
• Amendment(s) failed (233339, 304517, 316815, 327205, 536873, 749629) -HJ 715,717
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 741
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 741
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 416
• Received -SJ 416
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 446
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1618 -SJ 446
• Read 2nd time -SJ 446
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 512
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 512, 513
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 941
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-180
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.