CS/SB 1050: Disaster Volunteer Leave for State Employees
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Diaz
Disaster Volunteer Leave for State Employees; Reordering, revising, and providing definitions; revising conditions under which an employee may be granted leave under the Florida Disaster Volunteer Leave Act; specifying requirements and limitations, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2020 Senate - Ordered enrolled -SJ 725
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Infrastructure and Security; Rules -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/13/20, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 134
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Introduced -SJ 78
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 130
• Now in Infrastructure and Security
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 02/17/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 418
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 481
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1005
• Received -HJ 1005
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1050
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1105
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1105
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 725
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.