CS/SB 1070: Space Florida
Space Florida; Clarifying that Space Florida is subject to a specified provision of law; revising Space Florida’s authorization to issue bonds; revising the revenue sources by which revenue bonds may be secured or repaid; revising the term “expanded” to “expended” to clarify the authority of the governing body of Space Florida; reducing the term of years for which Space Florida may issue bonds, etc.
Last Action: 2/17/2020 Senate - Now in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 79
• Introduced -SJ 79
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 01/22/20, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 155
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space read 1st time -SJ 196
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/13/20, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.