CS/CS/HB 1091: Environmental Accountability
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Fine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Caruso ; Clemons ; DiCeglie ; Driskell ; Eskamani ; Good ; Grall ; Gregory ; Hogan Johnson ; Joseph ; Overdorf ; Raschein ; Rodriguez, A.M. ; Toledo ; Webb
Environmental Accountability; Encouraging counties and municipalities, respectively, to establish a sanitary sewer lateral inspection program by a specified date; requiring a seller of real property to disclose any known defects in the property's sanitary sewer lateral; revising civil penalties for violations of certain provisions relating to the Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve, aquatic preserves, water resources, the Pollutant Discharge Prevention and Control Act, the Clean Ocean Act, regulation of oil and gas resources, the Phosphate Land Reclamation Act, artesian wells, terminal facilities, discharge contingency plans for vessels, sewage disposal facilities, dumping litter, small quantity generators, and coral reef protection, and other provisions relating to pollution and the environment, respectively; revising criminal penalties for violations of certain provisions relating to pollution and the environment, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 95
• Introduced -HJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 499
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 550
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 550
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 694
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 693
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 688
• Read 2nd time -HJ 753
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 821
• CS passed; YEAS 106 NAYS 0 -HJ 822
• In Messages
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 523
• Received -SJ 523
• Withdrawn from Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 707
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1450 -SJ 708
• Read 2nd time -SJ 707
• Amendment(s) adopted (812222) -SJ 708
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 734
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 734
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (812222) -HJ 1150
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 1150
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1150
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-158
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.