SB 1130: Young Farmers and Ranchers
Young Farmers and Ranchers; Creating the Florida Young Farmer and Rancher Matching Grant Program within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; requiring the department to select grant recipients based on specified criteria; requiring the department to give preference to veterans, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 82
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 153
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/25/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.