CS/HB 1187: Organ Donation
GENERAL BILL by Health Market Reform Subcommittee ; Latvala ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Roth
Organ Donation; Revises provisions relating to certain rules adopted by AHCA & anatomical gifts; prohibits organ transplantation facility from charging certain persons for specified services; revises duties of Organ & Tissue Procurement & Transplantation Advisory Board.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 105
• Introduced -HJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 8:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 527
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 525
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 525
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 523
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/18/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 607
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 607
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 891
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 966
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 966
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 560
• Received -SJ 560
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 589
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 1516 -SJ 589
• Read 2nd time -SJ 589
• Amendment(s) adopted (422452) -SJ 589
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 675
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 675
• In returning messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.