CS/SB 1276: Department of Citrus
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Albritton
Department of Citrus; Establishing the Friends of Florida Citrus Program within the Department of Citrus; creating the Friends of Florida Citrus Advisory Council adjunct to the department; authorizing the Department of Citrus to loan department employees to or share department employees with specified state and federal entities, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 93
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 154
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/21/20, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 153
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 411
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20 -SJ 518
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 414
• Read 2nd time -SJ 481
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 530
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 530
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1006
• Received -HJ 1006
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1052
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1113
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1113
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 726
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-151
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.