CS/HB 1363: Basin Management Action Plans
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Overdorf ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hogan Johnson ; Smith, D.
Basin Management Action Plans; Provides additional management strategies for such plans; requires certain plans to include specified elements; provides requirements for DEP, DACS, DOH, UF/IFAS, local governments, water management districts, & owners of agricultural operations; requires specified data collection & research; establishes nutrient reduction cost-share program within DEP; exempts rural homesteads from certain best management practices under certain conditions; requires DEP & DACS to include specified information in annual progress reports for such plans.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in State Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 122
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 449
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 446
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 462
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/03/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 486
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 486
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in State Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.