CS/HB 1383: Motor Vehicle Manufacturers and Dealers
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Latvala
Motor Vehicle Manufacturers and Dealers; Revises prohibition against certain applicants & licensees competing with franchised motor vehicle dealers in this state.
Last Action: 2/6/2020 House - Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 525
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 124
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Commerce Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 401
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 5 -HJ 516
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 515
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 525
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.