HB 1465: Hardee County Economic Development Authority, Hardee County
LOCAL BILL by Bell
Hardee County Economic Development Authority, Hardee County; Authorizes the Hardee County Economic Development Authority to approve operating budget for specified purposes under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 2/10/2020 House - Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 534
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 408
• Referred to Local Administration Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 419
• On Committee agenda-- Local Administration Subcommittee, 01/29/20, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 465
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 465
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/10/20, 1:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 534
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 534
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.