CS/SB 1482: Domestic Violence Services
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cruz ; Broxson ; Perry ; Wright
Domestic Violence Services; Revising the duties of the Department of Children and Families in relation to the domestic violence program; repealing a provision relating to the duties and functions of the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence with respect to domestic violence; revising the requirements of domestic violence centers; removing the coalition from the capital improvement grant program process, etc.
Last Action: 2/26/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1087 (Ch. 2020-6) -SJ 341
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 109
• Introduced -SJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/28/20, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 222
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/13/20, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 324
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20 -SJ 324
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 324
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Substituted CS/HB 1087 -SJ 341
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1087 (Ch. 2020-6) -SJ 341
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.