CS/SB 1508: Police Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Taddeo
Police Vehicles; Prohibiting a person from knowingly selling, exchanging, or transferring a police vehicle without removing any police markings from the vehicle; requiring law enforcement agencies to provide written confirmation that the police markings have been removed, etc.
Last Action: 2/12/2020 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 02/17/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Infrastructure and Security; Rules -SJ 111
• Introduced -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/11/20, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 269
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Infrastructure and Security
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 276
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 02/17/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.