CS/CS/SB 1552: Law Enforcement Activities
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Flores
Law Enforcement Activities; Authorizing a citizen support organization for Florida Missing Children’s Day to provide grants to law enforcement agencies for specified purposes; authorizing sexual predators and sexual offenders to report online certain information to the Department of Law Enforcement; requiring the Chief of Domestic Security to oversee the development of a statewide strategy for targeted violence prevention, etc.
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 116
• Introduced -SJ 116
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/11/20, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 276
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/25/20, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 361
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 419
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 482
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 482
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.