CS/SB 1586: First Responders Suicide Deterrence Task Force
First Responders Suicide Deterrence Task Force; Establishing the task force adjunct to the Statewide Office for Suicide Prevention of the Department of Children and Families; requiring the task force to submit reports to the Governor and the Legislature on an annual basis; providing for future repeal, etc.
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Rules -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/28/20, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 223
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs and Space
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 02/12/20, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 306
• Now in Rules
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.