CS/SB 1784: Vocational Rehabilitation Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Gainer
Vocational Rehabilitation Services; Revising information that the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation must include in its annual performance report to the Governor and the Legislature; requiring the division to provide preemployment transition services to potentially eligible persons; requiring preemployment transition services to be provided to certain individuals with disabilities under certain conditions; revising the composition of the Florida Rehabilitation Council, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 901 (Ch. 2020-85) -SJ 580
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 173
• Introduced -SJ 173
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 02/13/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 361
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 580
• Substituted CS/HB 901 -SJ 580
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 901 (Ch. 2020-85) -SJ 580
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.