CS/SB 186: Lease of Dogs and Cats
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Taddeo
Lease of Dogs and Cats; Prohibiting the transfer of possession of dogs and cats under specified circumstances; prohibiting the lease of dogs and cats under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 17
• Introduced -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/28/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 231
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/19/20, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Banking and Insurance
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.