SB 192: Sales Tax Exemption/Independent Living
GENERAL BILL by Berman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cruz
Sales Tax Exemption/Independent Living; Exempting from the sales and use tax specified items that assist in independent living, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Finance and Tax
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 10/22/19, 11:00 am, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 132
• Now in Finance and Tax
• Introduced -SJ 17
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Finance and Tax
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.