HB 305: Preemption of Conditions of Employment
GENERAL BILL by Rommel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Roach ; Sabatini
Preemption of Conditions of Employment; Preempts to state right to regulate conditions of employment by an employer; voids certain ordinances, regulations, or policies that are preempted by act.
Last Action: 1/28/2020 House - Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 448
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Workforce Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Workforce Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 28
• Favorable by Workforce Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 5 -HJ 391
• Now in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 5 -HJ 448
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 448
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.