CS/HB 307: Law Enforcement Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Business and Professions Subcommittee ; LaMarca ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Beltran ; Cortes ; DiCeglie ; Latvala ; Webb
Law Enforcement Vehicles; Provides that community associations may not prohibit law enforcement officer from parking his or her assigned law enforcement vehicle in certain areas.
Last Action: 2/5/2020 House - Laid on Table, refer to CS/SB 476 -HJ 491
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Civil Justice Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 29
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 11/06/19, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 288
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Civil Justice Subcommittee -HJ 383
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 01/16/20, 8:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 29
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 279
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 402
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 01/23/20, 9:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 434
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 434
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/05/20
• Substituted CS/SB 476 -HJ 491
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/SB 476 -HJ 491
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.