SB 362: Florida Tourism Marketing
GENERAL BILL by Hooper ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Stewart ; Harrell ; Baxley ; Torres ; Simmons
Florida Tourism Marketing; Revising the scheduled repeal of the Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation direct-support organization; revising the scheduled repeal of the Division of Tourism Marketing of Enterprise Florida, Inc., etc.
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 11/05/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 131
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• Introduced -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 01/29/20, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 216
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/05/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/06/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/12/20 -SJ 267
• Read 2nd time -SJ 266
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 305
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 305
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 998
• Received -HJ 998
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1041
• Amendment(s) adopted (657321) -HJ 1041, 1042
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1082
• Passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 2 -HJ 1083
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (657321) -SJ 833
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 833
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 833
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-16
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.