CS/HB 467: Physical Therapy Practice
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Stevenson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fernandez-Barquin ; Smith, D.
Physical Therapy Practice; Revising the powers and duties of the Board of Physical Therapy Practice; requiring the board to establish minimum standards of practice for the performance of dry needling, and additional supervision and training requirements for the performance of dry needling of specified areas, by physical therapists, etc.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 39
• Introduced -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 411
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 411
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 549
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 549
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/18/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 628
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 623
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 638
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 867
• Amendment(s) adopted (721931) -HJ 867
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 957
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 958
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 552
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 547
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 792 -SJ 547
• Received -SJ 552
• Read 2nd time -SJ 547
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 569
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 569
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1070
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-128
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.