CS/CS/HB 599: Consultant Pharmacists
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Rodriguez, A.M.
Consultant Pharmacists; Requires pharmacist to complete additional training for consultant pharmacist licensure; authorizes consultant pharmacist to perform specified services; prohibits consultant pharmacist from modifying or discontinuing medicinal drugs prescribed by health care practitioner; requires maintenance of collaborative practice agreements; requires such agreements be available upon request by DOH; prohibits consultant pharmacist from diagnosing disease or condition.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 49
• Introduced -HJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 421
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 419
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 419
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 418
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/06/20, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 528
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 520
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 529
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 591
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 616
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 2 -HJ 616
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 365
• Received -SJ 365
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 598
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1094 -SJ 598
• Read 2nd time -SJ 598
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 662
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 662
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1128
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1130
• Approved by Governor -HJ 1130
• Chapter No. 2020-8
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.