CS/HB 65: Fireworks
GENERAL BILL by Business and Professions Subcommittee ; Rodriguez, A.M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sabatini
Fireworks; Provides exemption for purchase, sale, or use of fireworks used or to be used solely & exclusively during designated holiday; provides age requirement to purchase; provides affirmative defense for certain retailers.
Last Action: 12/4/2019 House - On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 12/11/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 11/06/19, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 5
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 12/11/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.