CS/HB 687: Services for Veterans and Their Families
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Zika ; Hattersley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Driskell ; Eskamani ; Fernandez ; Fischer ; Geller ; Good ; Ingoglia ; Joseph ; Smith, D. ; Webb
Services for Veterans and Their Families; Authorizes DVA to establish Florida Veterans' Care Coordination Program to provide behavioral health care referral & care coordination services for veterans & their families; authorizes DVA to contract with certain nonprofit entity to enter into agreements with Florida 211 Network participants to provide such services; provides for statewide delivery of specified services by program teams; requires Florida 211 Network participants to collect program implementation data & submit such data to DVA; requires DVA to submit report to Governor & Legislature.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Military and Veterans Affairs and Space
Bill Text: PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space (MS)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 55
• Introduced -HJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 411
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 411
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/11/20, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 569
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 565
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 575
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 677
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 677
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 898
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 975
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 975
• In Messages
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 553
• Received -SJ 553
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Military and Veterans Affairs and Space
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.