HB 7007: OGSR/E-mail Addresses/Tax Notices
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; LaMarca
OGSR/E-mail Addresses/Tax Notices; Removes scheduled repeal of an exemption from public records requirements for taxpayer e-mail addresses held by a tax collector for purposes of electronically sending certain tax notices or obtaining the consent of a taxpayer for electronic transmission of certain tax notices.
Last Action: 3/9/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7004 (Ch. 2020-166) -HJ 995
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 264
• Introduced -HJ 264
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 01/27/20, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 448
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 448
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/06/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 527
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 527
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7004 (Ch. 2020-166) -HJ 995
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.