HB 7013: OGSR/Residential Facilities Serving Victims of Sexual Exploitation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Daniels ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hogan Johnson
OGSR/Residential Facilities Serving Victims of Sexual Exploitation; Removes scheduled repeal of exemptions from public records requirements for information about location of certain residential facilities serving victims of sexual exploitation.
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 264
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 01/16/20, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 264
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 396
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 396
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/23/20, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 435
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 435
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/05/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 494
• Read 3rd time -HJ 494
• Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 494
• In Messages
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 315
• Received -SJ 315
• Withdrawn from Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 341
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7034 -SJ 341
• Read 2nd time -SJ 341
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 371
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 371
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 718
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-49
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.