HB 7015: OGSR/Body Camera Recordings
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; Shoaf
OGSR/Body Camera Recordings; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public records requirements for body camera recordings.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 1070
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 264
• Introduced -HJ 264
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 421
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 422
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/30/20, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 478
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 662
• Read 3rd time -HJ 662
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 662
• In Messages
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 477
• Received -SJ 477
• Withdrawn from Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 545
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 7032 -SJ 545
• Read 2nd time -SJ 545
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 572
• Passed; YEAS 32 NAYS 7 -SJ 572
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1070
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.