SB 7016: Statewide Office of Resiliency
GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure and Security
Statewide Office of Resiliency; Establishing the office within the Executive Office of the Governor; creating the Statewide Sea-Level Rise Task Force within the office; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to contract for specified services, upon request of the task force; requiring the Environmental Regulation Commission to take certain action on the task force’s recommendations, etc. APPROPRIATION: $500,000
• Submitted for consideration by Infrastructure and Security
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 120
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/13/20, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 131
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 120
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/23/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/05/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/06/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 420
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 505
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 506
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.