SB 7024: Florida Forever
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources
Florida Forever; Revising legislative findings under the Florida Forever Act to include wildlife crossings as a land acquisition purpose; requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to consult with specified entities for certain projects related to conservation lands and coastal areas subject to flooding; requiring that certain allocations from the Florida Forever Trust Fund include a specified amount for lands in this state which have been impacted by a hurricane during a specified timeframe and meet certain requirements, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/13/20, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 184
• Introduced -SJ 184
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.