SB 7058: Internal Revenue Code
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax
Internal Revenue Code; Adopting the 2020 version of the Internal Revenue Code for purposes of the state corporate income tax code; providing for retroactive operation, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 7095 -SJ 584
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 326
• Introduced -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 584
• Substituted HB 7095 -SJ 584
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 7095 -SJ 584
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.