CS/HB 73: Environmental Regulation
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Overdorf ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) LaMarca ; Robinson
Environmental Regulation; Specifies requirements for contracts between residential recycling collectors or recovered materials processing facilities & counties or municipalities for collecting, transporting, & processing residential recycling material & contaminated recyclable material; prohibits local governments from requiring further verification from DEP for certain projects; revises types of dock & pier replacements & repairs that are exempt from such verification & certain permitting requirements.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 10/16/19, 12:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 283
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 284
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 12/11/19, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 303
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 303
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/16/20, 2:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 13
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 395
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 383
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/22/20
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 379
• Read 2nd time -HJ 417
• Read 3rd time -HJ 417
• CS passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 417
• In Messages
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 253
• Received -SJ 252
• Withdrawn from Environment and Natural Resources; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 323
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 326 -SJ 324
• Read 2nd time -SJ 324
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 338
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 338
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 718
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-41
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.