CS/HB 81: Health Care for Children
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Andrade ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Caruso ; Duran ; Fernandez ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Fischer ; Geller ; Good ; Gottlieb ; Grieco ; Joseph ; Silvers ; Toledo ; Zika
Health Care for Children; Requiring the Department of Health to create and make available electronically a pamphlet with specified information; revising applicable provisions for the reimbursement of school-based services by the Agency for Health Care Administration to certain school districts; requiring certain individual educational plan teams and individualized family support plan teams to include a specified specialist, etc.
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 11/13/19, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 290
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 13
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/30/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 483
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 481
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 485
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 590
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 614
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 614
• In Messages
• Referred to Education; Health Policy; Appropriations -SJ 364
• Received -SJ 363
• Withdrawn from Education; Health Policy; Appropriations -SJ 581
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 190 -SJ 581
• Read 2nd time -SJ 581
• Amendment(s) adopted (719906) -SJ 581
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 670
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 670
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (719906) -HJ 1140
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 1140
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1140
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-79
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.