CS/HB 81: Medicaid School-based Services
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Andrade ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Duran ; Fernandez ; Geller ; Gottlieb ; Grieco ; Joseph ; Silvers ; Toledo
Medicaid School-based Services; Revises provisions relating to reimbursement of school-based services by AHCA to certain school districts & private & charter schools; specifies that U.S. Department of Health & Human Services is authorized to waive certain school-based provider qualifications.
Last Action: 2/27/2020 Senate - Referred to Education; Health Policy; Appropriations
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 11/13/19, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 290
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 13
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/30/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 483
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 481
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 485
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 590
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 614
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 614
• In Messages
• Referred to Education; Health Policy; Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.