CS/SB 858: Cost-of-living Adjustment for Special Risk Class Retirees
Cost-of-living Adjustment for Special Risk Class Retirees; Revising the manner of calculating the cost-of-living factor for Special Risk Class retirees, and their beneficiaries, who meet certain criteria; revising required employer contribution rates for the Special Risk Class and the Deferred Retirement Option Program in the Florida Retirement System to fund benefit changes made by the act, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 65
• Introduced -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/10/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 273
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.